Ericsson-LG branded IP Contact Center SolutionAs the Ericsson-LG contact center solution, the iPECS CCS has seamless and tighter integration with iPECS-LIK and iPECS-CM. In addition, with valuable packaging with other Ericsson-LG applications, your contact center agents and staff are able to fully utilize the benefits of Unified Communications, mobility or other performance enhancement applications.
Single, All-in-one Platform
- Managing telephone, E-mails, faxes, SMS, web call back, call-back in queue, Web chat, Social Networking
- Different rules for each media or channel
- Virtual server support for multi-functional servers
- Agent use the same iPECS CCS DESK agent for multi-media call handling
- Modular architecture for flexible, scalable and cost effective configuration based on the requirement
- Cost effective bundles for initial installation
- Easy addition of modularized functions in options
- Lower TCO
- No need additional server for cards
- Use HMP(Host Media Processing), no dialogic card
- Less maintenance with no hardware and less servers
- Prompt respond and real time business rule change with easy self creating Call Flow Design tool
- Easy and intuitive tools reduce training cost
- Self service automation reduces bottom line cost
Simple and easy to use
- CFD(Call Flow Design) for business process set up provides pre-defined best practice Call Flow Sample, simple drag and drop tool, and real time changes without needing to learn complex administration or script.
- Easy project management for customers & partners allows company to develop its own templates, and faster implement and reduce chance of error.
- Drag & drop call control
- Flexible and intuitive Dash board and reports
- Messenger type of CCS Desk agent